Following are just some of the benefits you get from working with The Matrix Group:
- Knowledge of the Marketplace. We believe the more you understand about the natural products marketplace, the more effective you’ll be. We’ll teach you everything we know about the business — the tips, tools and tactics — so you can participate in the success you’re seeking.
- Cost savings bring you added value. When you hire us as your sales management team, you get four experienced natural product professionals for less than it would cost you to hire one national sales manager.
- Natural experience. The natural products marketplace has its own set of rules and ways to get things done. With over a century of combined experience on both the regional and national levels, we understand how to effectively navigate the system.
- National representation combined with local knowledge. Our team members are strategically located across the country, so we represent all of the major markets. All of them have experience representing national lines, yet still know the peculiarities of each region.
- Valuable personal connections. Each of our team members has a minimum of 20 years of industry experience, which means we’ve built strong relationships with the people who have the power to make decisions regarding your products.
- Market insight.Through strategic market analysis, we can help you make decisions about product launches and brand expansions based on facts rather than intuition.
- Unfailing integrity. We have a strong reputation in the industry for our high level of integrity. We believe in old-fashioned honesty, service and follow-through, and will work to gain and maintain your trust.
- Individualized attention. Because we have a very limited number of lines that we’ll work with at any time (a maximum of 6), we give you individualized attention that less selective firms can’t provide.
- Expert Associations. Through our associations we can provide the entire spectrum of services required for a successful product launch, including development of advertising, websites, graphic design, collateral materials, promotions and publicity.